MY SHOP

Monday 15 March 2021

Mothers Day


It was Mother's Day here in the UK yesterday and this was the card I made for my Mum. She's finding the current situation very difficult and doesn't fully understand the enormity of it all as I'm sure many elderly people do.

One of the advantages of more or less being restricted from all "normal" activities  is that I've enjoyed watching many other crafter's YouTube channels. I really admire these gifted people who share their talents and willingly teach techniques and tips to help others make beautiful cards and paper craft product and so I need to pay tribute to Ruth Trice Magness who gave me the inspiration for this card

I have used a few Stampin' Up! stamp sets to make it
The purple flowers and some of the background are from Tasteful Touches and the red poppies and green leaf are from Painted Poppies. The pale green leaf and the dotted spray are from Forever Fern.  The Happy Mothers Day was stamped from Itty Bitty Greetings on to one of the Painted Labels diecuts.
All of these are currently available from the Annual Catalogue should you wish to purchase. You can use the link on this blog to go directly to my shop.

1 comment: