MY SHOP

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Bookmarks with an Easter theme

Later this week, I'm off to Shropshire for a few days. I'm so looking forward to having a break and spending some time in our caravan.
The main reason for the trip is to attend 2 Stampin' Up! events. The first one is on Saturday and is a convention for all SU demonstrators. This is when the new annual catalogue is launched, so it is exciting to find out what's new for 2019 -2020 and to see new products being showcased. Best of all, it gives me the opportunity to meet up with fellow demonstrators, many of whom I have followed on Pinterest and YouTube. I've learned so many tips,techniques and ideas from them so it's good to meet them in person.
The second event is a team event with my upline. I am part of a very large team who are based all over UK and Europe, so this is an opportunity, when many of us have travelled to be at Onstage, to have a team get together the next day.
On both days there is a time to swap cards or 3D gifts. This is to give you ideas and samples of various products and it's especially good to see some made with products you've perhaps  overlooked.


As it's almost Easter, I've used text from a stamp set called His Grace to make a bookmark for one of my swaps and die cuts from the Wonderful Romance bundle. It makes a change from all the bunnies that are prevalent nowadays at this time of year (cute as they are).
To make this bookmark I used coloured cardstock measuring 6 1/2 inches x 1 7/8 inches. The trellis is from the dies in the Wonderful Romance bundle  as are the little flowers. Once these were glued to the cardstock, I then used the Circle Tab punch to make the little tab at the top. The butterfly is from Garden Scene framelits and is attached to the text from His Grace with a glue dot. I do hope you like it.
Below is a link to all the ingredients used to make the bookmarks. This takes you straight to my online shop should you want to purchase any of them


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment