MY SHOP

Friday 15 February 2019

Lovely Lattice

Hello and welcome to my first blog. 

Today I'd like to show you a simple design using Stampin' Up! products. With just a few products you can create beautiful cards for any occasion. 

The stamp set I have used for this project is a free item from Stampin' Up!......Yes you read that correctly....FREE. Until 31st March 2019, there's a selection of free items that you can choose for each £45 spent on products from the Annual and Spring/ summer catalogues. There are links to these catalogues here and if you've never purchased from this company before, then I'd be delighted if you shopped at my online shop by clicking the Shop now  button. If you'd rather have a paper copy, then you can contact me and I'll send catalogues  out by post.

The Stamp set used is Lovely Lattice which has been stamped using black memento ink then coloured with Highland Heather and Old Olive Blender Pens. I used clear Wink of Stella  glimmer to give some shine to to the lattice work behind the flowers and I stamped my greeting in black memento ink. I chose the Thinking of You  stamp,(I've had it a while) as this card is going to a friend who is ill, but the image would be just as suitable for a birthday or thank you card. 





On the inside, I layered the card in the same way and used a sentiment from the Well Said Stamp Set which says "Sending healing thoughts your way".


Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you like this very simple card...........and the stamp set was FREE so have a look at My Shop to see some other free items and how to qualify for them

Elizabeth x


No comments:

Post a Comment